- Dance & singing tracks will be provided to participants by MMAD Committee. Dance groups will be formed by MMAD Committee as per requirement of songs.
- Participants will have to self choreograph the dance, do the self practice and arrange their own costumes. Initial guidance will be given.
- Participation only in one category will be allowed (Group dance or Singing or Anchoring)
- Rehearsal on the stage will be organized before the event day.
- Only MMAD valid members (18 yrs & above) can participate.
- MMAD Committee reserves the right to amend rules.
- Al Hosn Green Status is mandatory on event day.
- Once all entries are received, participants group will be formed for further communication.
Event Date :
Last Date To Apply :
Event Categories :
Organized By :
MMAD Comittee 2020-22
Contact Number :
Priya Pakale :
050 771 5539
Padmini Sawant :
055 432 2754
Prashant Mohite :
050 230 4617
Sachin Raje (For Singing) :
050 392 3039